|Home||» Products||» Spectrophotometer||» Spectrophotometer|
With the support of our hard working employees & sophisticated manufacturing facility, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting Spectrophotometer. To manufacture these instruments in compliance with industrial standards, we source high-end quality materials & components from reliable vendors of the market. Find usage in laboratories, research institutes and textile industries, Spectrophotometer is offered to our clients at market leading prices. These instruments are available in different functions & specifications.
- Easy to use
- High efficiency
Spectrophometer (Japan & India) Make
- Enables measurement of reflecting colours (d/8) equipped With simultaneous measurement of SCI/SCE.
Conforms to CIE No. 15, ISO7724/1
ASTM1164, DIN5033 Teil and JIS Z8722
Condition C standard.
Transmittance d/0 conforms
To CIE No.15,ASTM1164 and DIN5033 Teil7 standard
- Diffraction grating, Wavelength range :360-740nm, 1
- Wavelength pitch : 10mm, reflectance range:0-200%
- Sphere size 152 mm , Pulzed xenon lamps (x4)
- LAV - 25.4 mm / 30 mm, MAV : 8 mm / 11 mm
- SAV - 4 mm / 7 mm
- View finder design for easy sample viewing
- Numerical UV Control for calibration and measurement Fast, instantaneous numerical UV adjusted enables UV Included Soft-flash mode to avoid triplet absorption
- Repeatability : Spectral reflectance: Standard deviation within 0.1%
- Colorimetric values: Standard deviation within DE*abO.O2
- Inter Instrumental agreement: Mean DE*ab O.15 (SCI) based on 12 BCRA series II colour tiles
- Compared to values measured with master body.
- Temperature dependence: Spectral reflectance : Within ± O.10%/C
- Colour difference : Within DE*abO-O5/C
- Storage temperature/humidity range 0 to 40oC, less than 80% RH (at 33 with no condensation)
- Altitude 200m or below. Installation category:1 Pollution 2o
Accessories Provided with above instruments
- Transmittance Specimen Holder CM-A96
- Cell CM-A98 (10 mm)